This is an experience not many people have the privilege to live! Our second route is a guided tour in the virgin jungle in Chemuyil, Quintana Roo, Mexico.
The Water Path, Bejil-Ha
Not included in any current promotion.
- Adults 7 to 50 years old
Join us on this incredible adventure!
Cenotes are unique and they have an important history in the Península de Yucatán!
Pedaling through the jungle on a bicycle, we will get to three incredible and amazing cenotes. Get to know the three types of cenotes that exist in our peninsula.
Connect with these amazing and magical places and learn about their history in a fun way. Give us the opportunity to share an adventure you will never forget. Get to experience a life-changing tour.
- Level of Adventure: Low.
- This route is ideal to get a first experience on a cenote.
- Age range is between 7 to 55 years old.
- It is essential to know how to ride a bicycle. The activities on our tour require riding a bicycle.
- Swimming is not required.
- Moderate physical condition.
- Wildlife tolerance.
Not suitable for the following:
- People out of the established activity age range
- People under the influence of alcohol, drugs
- Pregnant women
- People with breathing complications, heart problems, allergies that may not allow you to do this activity
- People with any recent surgery, knee, or back problems
NOTE: For safety reasons, this activity is not recommended for the listed situations. Therefore, our visitor’s safety is very important and we encourage you to be completely honest.
- 3 cenotes
- Guided tour
- Urban type bicycle
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket (optional)
- Fruits and drinking water
- Reception at our meeting point in our community, Chemuyil. (7:50 a.m.)
- We will offer fruits and some valuable information from our activities program, safety guidelines, Q&A, and equipment delivery.
- Tour begins! Let’s ride throughout our community until reaching the first stop (5-minute ride).
- Explore this cave-type cenote while our tour guides give you some great stories about this magical place as well as informing you (50 minutes approximately).
- Get to know our second cenote (7- to 10-minute ride). This place has an amazing way of shocking people. Dive into this half-open cenote and discover its magic (50-minute activity, approximately).
- Break time! This is where we enjoy seasonal fruits from our region.
- Get in touch with nature and discover our way to the final cenote.
- Swim in its refreshing waters and get to explore its magic or just take a rest (40-minute activity, approximately) -This is where we head back to our starting point (10 minutes approximately).
- You can use our facilities to change clothes, having lunch in our town to support local families. Unfortunately, this is where we head back to Chemuyil (10 minutes approx).
- Let’s sit together and see our incredible photos of our adventure. Take with you an unforgettable experience souvenir and memory (optional – additional cost – time of waiting to see your photo package takes around 15 minutes).
- Sun protective clothing
- Comfortable clothing
- Water shoes (optional – we sell them in case you need them)
- Cash (if interested in purchasing the photo package, having lunch in town, buying a souvenir – there are no ATMs in town)
- Cap/hat & sunglasses
- REPELLENTS, SUN BLOCKERS OF ANY KIND
- BODY OR HAIR LOTION/CREAM
- HAIR GEL, MAKEUP, LIPSTICK
- ANY TYPE OF CHEMICAL THAT MAY HURT THIS DELICATE ECOSYSTEM
We are looking forward to decreasing the impact on these beautiful places. Therefore, we always ask for your support and help to avoid bringing the mentioned list. Please be part of a good cause and help us protect and preserve our nature, THANK YOU!
During our tour, regular and underwater photos will be taken. They have an additional cost and it varies according to the number of people. The photo package includes every picture taken during the tour. At the end of the tour, you will look at them in our store and decide whether you purchase them or not. It is completely optional and they are transferred through WeTransfer or shared directly to your smartphones/flash drives/sd memory card. (Feel free to look at our photo gallery to have an idea of the quality of photos our team takes). It is allowed to bring and use your own personal phones/cameras. Every visitor must come on their own to our meeting point. (We share exact details on how to get here by car, public or private transportation). If you are thinking of getting private transportation, you can reach out to us. We have some services available and can arrange the service for you (highly recommended for groups). For any further questions, contact us through our phone number or any of our social media.