Come enjoy these beautiful hidden cenotes and experience a unique visit around our community, Chemuyil, Quintana Roo, Mexico!
- Adults 10 to 50 years old
- Children from 7 to 9 years
Get ready to be blown away by these opposite worlds in cenotes!
This route is ideal for those looking for adventure in hidden places in the jungle. Get in touch with these beautiful cenotes with totally different landscapes. We will discover together their magic and contrast. Let’s find the contrast of an opened type cenote and a wet cave as in the Maya world would be represented.
- Level of Adventure: Medium.
- Ideal route for people who want an alternative vehicle and an adventure at a later time.
- Age range between 10 to 55 years old.
- The tour is done in our vehicle.
- Swimming is not required.
- Moderate physical condition.
- Wildlife tolerance.
Not suitable for the following:
- People out of the established activity age range
- People under the influence of alcohol, drugs
- Pregnant women
- People with breathing complications, heart problems, allergies that may not allow you to do this activity
- People with any recent surgery, knee, or back problems
NOTE: For safety reasons, this activity is not recommended for the listed situations. This tour is outdoors, in the virgin jungle, walking through jungle and gravel paths. Therefore, our visitors’ safety is very important and we encourage you to be completely honest and not to take this one if not comfortable with the mentioned reasons.
- 2 cenotes
- Guided tour
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Diving flashlight
- Fruits and drinking water
- Reception at our premises in the community of Chemuyil at 9:50 a.m.
- We will explain the information about the activities that will be carried out on the tour, safety instructions, clarification of doubts and the necessary equipment will be provided.
- We will start the tour in our vehicle, starting from our premises, in order to reach our first destination (approx. 10-minute trip).
- The first cenote gives us a magical postcard view with its crystal clear waters and unique beauty, and invites us to swim in its mystical waters. We will appreciate the light, the first opposite world in the Maya worldview (approx. 1 hour of swimming).
- Being fresh and with the best vibe, it is time to return to our vehicle, to head toward our last destination (approx. 25-minute trip).
- We have reached the virgin jungle and the sounds of nature will give us an unbeatable welcome. It is time to equip ourselves with everything necessary to explore the darkness of this cenote (approx. 15 min. to get ready).
- Our last cenote, an incredible cave. For many a place that transmits a lot of tranquility and reflection. It will be up to you to perceive the small details of this place and connect with this site (approx. 1 hour of swimming).
- It is time to return to our vehicle and take a break while we savor some delicious seasonal fruits. Without a doubt the talk will be very entertaining and enjoyable, so let’s just enjoy the moment.
- It is time to go back to the community and leave the virgin jungle behind (approx. 25-min trip).
- You can use our facilities to change your clothes and then decide if you want to eat something local in order to support the same community.
- Look at the photos they took during the tour and take your best memory of the Mayan Riviera (optional and with additional cost. The waiting time to see the photos is 15 minutes approx.)
- Sun protective clothing
- Dry set of clothes
- Water shoes (optional – we sell them in case you need them)
- Cash (if interested in purchasing the photo package, having lunch in town, buying a souvenir – there are no ATMs in town)
- Cap/hat & sunglasses (optional)
- REPELLENTS, SUN BLOCKERS OF ANY KIND
- BODY OR HAIR LOTION/CREAM
- HAIR GEL, MAKEUP, LIPSTICK
- ANY TYPE OF CHEMICAL THAT MAY HURT THIS DELICATE ECOSYSTEM
We are looking forward to decreasing the impact on these beautiful places. Therefore, we always ask for your support and help to avoid bringing the mentioned list. Please be part of a good cause and help us protect and preserve our nature, THANK YOU!
This route is recommended for those looking for an alternative to riding a bicycle and starting at a different time. Enjoying two different landscapes. We will move the entire tour on our vehicle, from our meeting point to both cenotes. In order to book this experience, it is important NOT to have experienced any of our other 2 routes available. This route includes cenotes from both of them. Physical condition is not demanded. Our tours are always made in small groups in order to give the most intimate and personalized experience. BOOKING IS REQUIRED! We recommend booking with at least 1 week of anticipation.
During our tour, regular and underwater photos will be taken. They have an additional cost and it varies according to the number of people. The photo package includes every picture taken during the tour. At the end of the tour, you will look at them in our store and decide whether you purchase them or not. It is completely optional and they are transferred through WeTransfer or shared directly to your smartphones/flash drives/sd memory card. (Feel free to look at our photo gallery to have an idea of the quality of photos our team takes). It is allowed to bring and use your own personal phones/cameras. Every visitor must come on their own to our meeting point. (We share exact details on how to get here by car, public or private transportation). If you are thinking of getting private transportation, you can reach out to us. We have some services available and can arrange the service for you (highly recommended for groups). For any further questions, contact us through our phone number or any of our social media.